Re: Problem with autocomplete

From: "Magnus Hagander" <mha(at)sollentuna(dot)net>
To: "pgadmin-hackers" <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: "Andreas Pflug" <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
Subject: Re: Problem with autocomplete
Date: 2006-06-19 10:38:50
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

> When triggering autocomplete on spaces (e.g. empty query
> window), a memory damage will be triggered. If ignored, the
> full keyword listbox will popup.
> Happens with VC6, not gtk.

Apologies for the delay in dealing with this, been way too busy.
Attached is a fix. A buffer in _complete_from_list() wasn't allocaed
with enough space for the terminating NULL. I've fixed a similar issue
in complete_create_command - I wasn't able to trigger it, but anyway.

It really should hapen on gtk as well - most likely just luck that it
didn't corrupt anything needed.

//Magnus

Attachment Content-Type Size
tab.patch application/octet-stream 704 bytes