Re: 'CVS-Unknown' buildfarm failures?

From: "Magnus Hagander" <mha(at)sollentuna(dot)net>
To: "Andrew Dunstan" <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>,<pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: 'CVS-Unknown' buildfarm failures?
Date: 2006-06-04 19:17:40
Lists: pgsql-hackers
> Unfortunately, this fell over first time out:
> The fix handled directories, but we got a false positive from
> a rename not being immediate either, it seems. Bloody Windows!

Are you running this from msys or from "actual windows"? I haven't
observed this outside msys, in which case it might be an idea to execute
it elsewhere, but I don't think I've done "things like it" enough to be
sure that makes a difference..

pgsql-hackers by date

Next:From: Greg StarkDate: 2006-06-04 21:34:47