Re: Patch: "View top" for editgrid

From: "Magnus Hagander" <mha(at)sollentuna(dot)net>
To: <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Patch: "View top" for editgrid
Date: 2006-01-25 18:52:32
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Per some comments from Dave on IM, updated version:

* First one was broken and didn't apply ;-)
* The menu still said "top 10 rows", from my testing. It's supposed to
be 100, it is now.
* Dave also suggested to store a history somewhere so it re-appears in
the dropdown and as default on the menu. Let's consider that for future
improvement though, and please consider this patch without it for now.

//Magnus