Re: How to do Client Only Installation on Windows as a service?

From: "Magnus Hagander" <mha(at)sollentuna(dot)net>
To: "Mohamed Fazil" <mohdfazil_p_a(at)yahoo(dot)com>,"pg-admin postgre" <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: How to do Client Only Installation on Windows as a service?
Date: 2005-12-28 16:05:56
Lists: pgsql-admin
(The announce list is for announcements, not for regular posts. Removing
it again)

Ah, then I see. You use "pg_ctl register" to register a service once the
binaries are copied in. You can copy them using any tool of your choice.

//Magnus

tos.yahoo.com/ph//page?.file=calendar_splash.html&.dir=> . Add photos,
events, holidays, whatever.

pgsql-admin by date

Next:From: Gary StainburnDate: 2005-12-28 16:07:30
Subject: Re: restored database locale problem