Re: Extending PostgreSQL on Windows

From: "Magnus Hagander" <mha(at)sollentuna(dot)net>
To: "Kostadin Zhelev" <kostadin_m(at)yahoo(dot)com>,<pgsql-hackers-win32(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Extending PostgreSQL on Windows
Date: 2005-06-30 14:57:01
Lists: pgsql-hackers-win32
While it may work, we don't fully support using MSVC for developing
server-side extensions. Not sure if it's related to your problem, but
it's quite possible. You will need to get the MingW toolset to developer
server-side. (You can still use the VS IDE if you want to, of course,
but you need to use the gcc compiler from MingW).

//Magnus

pgsql-hackers-win32 by date

Previous:From: Kostadin ZhelevDate: 2005-06-30 14:47:55
Subject: Extending PostgreSQL on Windows