Re: Upcoming 8.0.2 Release

From: "Magnus Hagander" <mha(at)sollentuna(dot)net>
To: "Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Upcoming 8.0.2 Release
Date: 2005-03-27 18:10:07
Lists: pgsql-hackers
>> I have three pending kerberos patches, two of which are
>plain bugfixes
>> and one which I'd argue is a bugfix around a can't-compile
>issue, that
>> I'd very much like to see in 8.0.2.
>
>Working on these.  Don't you have the test backwards here?

(Sorry, been offline for a couple of days)

Certainly seems that way. And looking closely, the code I'm actually
*running* here doesn't look that way. Must've messed it up while
cleaning up the patch.

Thanks!

I can also confirm that a properly configured 8.0.2beta1 libpq will work
in my scenario to use kerberos login to a 8.0.1 running on linux. I'll
test with 8.0.2 on the server side as well, but I won't be able to do
that until tuesday or wednesday.

//Magnus