Consultants/support company list

From: "Magnus Hagander" <mha(at)sollentuna(dot)net>
To: <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Consultants/support company list
Date: 2005-03-17 00:41:10
Lists: pgsql-www
As a good project to figure out how the system works that backs, I've taken upon myself to fix what's needed to
migrate the list of consultants / support companies to the new web

I've got it more or less done. The data is now backed by the database
instead of just a plaintext file, for easier updating. The updating is
done through /admin/.

A preview of what it looks like right now, with just two companies
copied over from the old one, can be seen at Please don't use
that form, it currentlyi sends broken mails to my personal address ;-)
You can view it, but don't submit it. Thanks.

If the list grows really large, it should probaly be split into
different pages. But we'll get there later :-)

I have the edit pages done as well, but no good place to put them up for
show. But the form is basically the same.

My two questions:
1) Does this look good enough? Anything needs changing?

2) What should we do about the old onesv (currently on techdocs at Our options are
to either copy them all over, or to just ask the people to re-submit
them. I'm not sure how up-to-date that list is. If it's not up-to-date,
or there is at least a serious risk that it's not, it might be better to
start from a clean sheet (we can of course send a mail to those
companies that list their contact addresses).

I intend to add functionality to the system to request confirmation that
registrations on the system are still current, so we won't be in a
situation where we're unsure about (2) next time..

pgsql-www by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2005-03-17 09:01:49