Re: Compiling with Borland C++ Builder

From: "Magnus Hagander" <mha(at)sollentuna(dot)net>
To: "Sandy Eggi Martedi" <sandy(at)divusi(dot)com>, <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Compiling with Borland C++ Builder
Date: 2005-02-20 13:54:48
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

>I've tried to compile libpq on postgres ver 8.0 using Borland
>C++ Builder 6. But
>somehow it didn't work. it said it needs win32.obj.
>
>Please help me ...:(

The Borland port is currently unmaintained, so it's trailing. If you
want to, it should probaly not be too hard to get it up to date - check
the latest couple of commits to the MSVC port makefiles. They simply
need translation into the Borland files, I beleive.
If not, I think you should also be able to use MSVC compiled libraries
from your Borland project. They're included in the binary installer if
you don't have MSVC aruond to compile them with.

//Magnus