Re: Pg8 for Windows

From: "Magnus Hagander" <mha(at)sollentuna(dot)net>
To: "Theo Galanakis" <Theo(dot)Galanakis(at)lonelyplanet(dot)com(dot)au>
Cc: "PgSQL ADMIN" <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Pg8 for Windows
Date: 2005-01-17 09:06:01
Lists: pgsql-admin
This looks like a case-of-cygwin, but we're supposde to catch that now.
1) Do you have cygwin on your system, and by any chance installed in a
non-default directory?
2) If not, check your system for PERL58.DLL, TCL84.DLL or PYTHON23.DLL.
If you find one of these, try renaming it to .old temporarily and see if
things start thenm. If it does, that DLL is broken (this is known to
happen with cygwin versions of the DLLs, but it's possible there are
other broken DLLs as well)

//Magnus