pginstaller RC5-2

From: "Magnus Hagander" <mha(at)sollentuna(dot)net>
To: <pgsql-hackers-win32(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: pginstaller RC5-2
Date: 2005-01-15 18:33:10
Lists: pgsql-hackers-win32

Yesterday we put up pginstaller RC5-2. This release has a slightly
changed code to start initdb to work around an issue on some Windows
2003 installations. It does appear to fix this issue, but we need to be
sure it didn't break on other systems. Therefor, we urge as many as
possible to download the RC5-2 release and try it out, even if you are
already running rc5. (The backend is still an unchanged RC5, it's only
the installer that has changed).

It's up on the ftp sites as well as on the pgFoundry page.

pgsql-hackers-win32 by date