Re: [BUGS] More SSL questions..

From: "Magnus Hagander" <mha(at)sollentuna(dot)net>
To: "Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, <pgsql-hackers-win32(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: "Matthew T(dot) O'Connor" <matthew(at)zeut(dot)net>, "Bruce Momjian" <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>, "Andrew Dunstan" <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>, "T(dot)J(dot)" <tjtoocool(at)phreaker(dot)net>
Subject: Re: [BUGS] More SSL questions..
Date: 2005-01-06 21:29:15
Lists: pgsql-hackers-win32

Builds with the attached patch. Tested the following:

Works.

Works.

Does not appear to work. Do I need to do anything to make psql create
this file?
A quick look at input.c makes it seem like this is only used when
READLINE is enabled. And READLINE is disabled on win32 because it
breaks.

Not sure exactly how to test these :-(

Works insofar that it prevents me to connect if I put an invalid
certificate in that file, and permits me to connect if I put the correct
cert there. AFAIK, that should be all there is to it :-)

Also verified that it still passes installcheck-parallel.

//Magnus

Attachment Content-Type Size
pqhome.patch application/octet-stream 2.6 KB