Installer translations

From: "Magnus Hagander" <mha(at)sollentuna(dot)net>
To: <pgsql-hackers-win32(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Installer translations
Date: 2004-12-12 13:21:13
Lists: pgsql-hackers-win32

We now have working translation code available for the installer
(actually, it's only partially working for japanese, but has worked for
all other tests). Therefor, we are in need of translators :-) At the
moment, we have translations to german, brazilian portuguese and
swedish.

Anybody who's interested in helping out, please let us know. Simple
instructions are available on
http://pgfoundry.org/docman/view.php/1000007/12/translate.html.

//Magnus