Language issues in pgAdmin 1.2.0 beta

From: "Magnus Hagander" <mha(at)sollentuna(dot)net>
To: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Language issues in pgAdmin 1.2.0 beta
Date: 2004-10-14 08:22:49
Lists: pgadmin-support
Hi!

When installing and running 1.2.0 beta (Sep 24 2004), I notice the
following language/translation related issues:

* PgAdmin comes up in Swedish by default. My Windows XP is english
version, no languagepacks installed. It's set to use English by default
in programs. The only thing that's swedish is the timezone and currency.

* The Swedish translation is incomplete, making it look really bad. When
it comes to release time, you should probably only ship translations
that are actually complete. Half english/half swedish is not a pretty
sight.

(this goes for both pgadmin installed using the pgadmin installer and
bundled in the postgresql installer)

//Magnus

pgadmin-support by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2004-10-14 09:05:33