Re: Description for a new framework

From: "Magnus Hagander" <mha(at)sollentuna(dot)net>
To: "Alexey Borzov" <borz_off(at)cs(dot)msu(dot)su>, <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Description for a new framework
Date: 2004-10-13 17:23:46
Lists: pgsql-www

> Hi,
>
> OK, I finally wrote a sort of description for a new site's framework.
> Hopefully it'll answer some questions raised about it. If
> something is unclear, ask away.

Hi.

Quickly looked over it, and I think I get most of the "overview" stuff.
Not trying on the rest (not a PHP kind of guy, so it'd probably be a bit
more work than I have time for right now)

Anyway. Another thing that would be good to have is a direction on how
to write the pages. Sort of a "style guide". Since from what I can tell
there is no "edit interface", and the pages are just edited in raw HTML,
I think something like that is needed.
Things like:
* Which tags are used for which kind of headlines
* Which tags are allowed in different contexts

etc etc. Makes it a lot easier for people to start writing (or moving
from the old sites) content over.

Also, I notice the page header says XHTML 1.0 Transitional. Are all HTML
pages supposed to be in XHTML, or will the framework correct those
parts?

//Magnus