Re: Win32 libpq : Static Link ?

From: "Magnus Hagander" <mha(at)sollentuna(dot)net>
To: "Oliver D(dot)" <oliver(at)inadd(dot)com>,<pgsql-hackers-win32(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Win32 libpq : Static Link ?
Date: 2004-10-04 07:15:14
Lists: pgsql-hackers-win32
I've built with the static libs on MingW, but it's been a while since I did it with MSVC. It's asking specifically for libpq.dll? Or is it some other DLL? And if libpq, which exports is it looking for? (Use depends.exe from the support tools to find out)

//Magnus

pgsql-hackers-win32 by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2004-10-04 07:34:15