Re: plpython win32

From: "Magnus Hagander" <mha(at)sollentuna(dot)net>
To: "Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: "PostgreSQL-patches" <pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: plpython win32
Date: 2004-09-24 20:31:09
Lists: pgsql-patches

>> This patch attempts to fix the build of plpython on win32.
>
>How is python_includespec going to get set if we don't run the
>autoconf test that finds it out? I'm quite unthrilled with hardwiring
>the python version number, as well.

We run the first part of the autoconf test. The one that sets
python_includespec. (PGAC_PATH_PYTHON) We just skip the parts that tries
to read the Makefile.

If there is a good way, that subst command could/should be changed to
just strip the last part of the directory. PGAC_PATH_PYTHON appends te
python version, which is not correct on win32.

//Magnus