Re: PostgreSQL 8.0 beta3 on Monday

From: "Magnus Hagander" <mha(at)sollentuna(dot)net>
To: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>,<pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL 8.0 beta3 on Monday
Date: 2004-09-24 15:26:42
Lists: pgsql-hackers
I hope to get PL/Python builds on win32 in.

I would like to get the SSL stuff in, but I haven't had the time to look
at it lately, so unless someone else steps up to that one (I know at
least Dave is also working on it) I don't think it'll make it.

//Magnus

pgsql-hackers by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2004-09-24 15:35:49
Previous:From: Thomas HallgrenDate: 2004-09-24 15:17:13
Subject: Re: Use of zlib