Re: FYI: 8.0beta2 on Monday

From: "Magnus Hagander" <mha(at)sollentuna(dot)net>
To: "Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, <pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Re: FYI: 8.0beta2 on Monday
Date: 2004-08-27 18:17:41
Lists: pgsql-hackers

>Just so you know --- core has agreed that it's about time for beta2.
>If you've got any "must fix" issues, please get 'em in over
>the weekend.

The kill(0) patch from Dave for win32 is much needed (assuming it fixes
the issue. Unfortunatly Ive been swamped the past couple of weeks and
not able to do much pg). I don't see it on the unapplied patches list,
but it's a trivial patch so it shouldn't be a problem.

I would have liked to get the localized-windows-timezone issue done by
beta2, but I won't have the time. I'll get to it as soon as I can
though, and hope it'll be in beta3.

(And no, I don't have anything else to add re: win32 version stamps. I
have received no further feedback on the latest patch I posted, so I'm
not sure if I'm expected to do anything else. It's not time-critical for
inclusion in the beta, though)

//Magnus