Re: PostgreSQL Win32 GUI installer beta

From: "Magnus Hagander" <mha(at)sollentuna(dot)net>
To: "Farai Mbira" <mbira(at)catalyst(dot)net(dot)nz>,<pgsql-hackers-win32(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL Win32 GUI installer beta
Date: 2004-07-26 09:16:25
Lists: pgsql-hackers-win32
These are the locales supported by Windows, there is nothing wrong with
that.

As for the installation directory - that definitly sounds wrong. It does
work for me. Though you have to change the directory once for each
top-level feature, or they will go into different directories. We
probably want to fix that. I see Dave has added it to
http://pgfoundry.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1000039&group_id=
1000007&atid=126

//Magnus

  _____