Re: Primary Key results in endless loop

From: "Magnus Hagander" <mha(at)sollentuna(dot)net>
To: <De_Spike(at)Pandora(dot)Be>, <pgsql-hackers-win32(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Primary Key results in endless loop
Date: 2004-05-27 18:29:17
Lists: pgsql-hackers-win32
I just tried this with current cvs, and it works fine:
mha=# CREATE TABLE public."Adres"
mha-# ("Id" int8 NOT NULL,
mha(# "Name" varchar(40) NOT NULL,
mha(# "Street" varchar(40) NOT NULL,
mha(# "Nr" int8,
mha(# "CityId" int8,
mha(# CONSTRAINT "Adres_pkey" PRIMARY KEY ("Id")) WITH OIDS;
"Adres_pkey" for
table "Adres"
CREATE TABLE

The create table first, then add constraint approach also works fine.

Please try latest cvs/snapshot. If you still have the same problem,
there is something specific to your environment that breaks it.

//Magnus