Re: Unable to connect

From: "Magnus Hagander" <mha(at)sollentuna(dot)net>
To: <sergiosamayoa(at)icon(dot)com(dot)gt>, <pgsql-hackers-win32(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Unable to connect
Date: 2004-05-21 18:28:32
Lists: pgsql-hackers-win32
Hi!

First of all, I'd strongly suggest you move to a supported servicepack level (supported by MS that is - pg hasn't picked a level yet). There are a *lot* of important fixes there.

Second - are you running any firewall software, or other stuff that might do something at the network layer? If so, try disabling it.

//Magnus

pgsql-hackers-win32 by date