Re: win32 build and test issues

From: "Magnus Hagander" <mha(at)sollentuna(dot)net>
To: "Claudio Natoli" <claudio(dot)natoli(at)memetrics(dot)com>,"Andrew Dunstan" <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>,"pgsql-hackers-win32" <pgsql-hackers-win32(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: win32 build and test issues
Date: 2004-04-30 07:38:41
Lists: pgsql-hackers-win32
> Also shows that HEAD passes all but 8 tests. Of those, 7 are
> due to pre-1970 date issues, and 1 appears to be an
> unimportant reordering of results. When the new time code is
> dropped in, I'm guessing we'll only have that single join
> test "failing" (FWIW, with the time code wedged in and a
> couple of ORDER BYs on the join test, my source base passes
> all tests).

There are still locale issues if your main locale *in windows* is not
english (independent of locale settings in pgsql). For those of us in
that situation, there will be at least one possiblyi two more failures.

//Magnus

pgsql-hackers-win32 by date

Previous:From: Claudio NatoliDate: 2004-04-30 03:16:38