FW: Timezone library

From: "Magnus Hagander" <mha(at)sollentuna(dot)net>
To: <pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: "Bruce Momjian" <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Subject: FW: Timezone library
Date: 2004-04-21 19:15:55
Lists: pgsql-hackers pgsql-patches

This mail apparantly didn't make it through because it was too large.
Resending it without the largest file, tzlib.tgz. I've put this file (+
the patches) on http://www.hagander.net/pgsql/.

//Magnus

<<tzcode_changes.diff>> <<timezone.patch>>

Attachment Content-Type Size
tzcode_changes.diff application/octet-stream 2.2 KB
timezone.patch application/octet-stream 3.7 KB