Re: Updated logging config (was: Initial eventlog support on win32 )

From: "Magnus Hagander" <mha(at)sollentuna(dot)net>
To: "Neil Conway" <neilc(at)samurai(dot)com>
Cc: "Andrew Dunstan" <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>, "Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, <pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Updated logging config (was: Initial eventlog support on win32 )
Date: 2004-03-27 20:00:28
Lists: pgsql-patches

>On 23-Mar-04, at 4:57 PM, Magnus Hagander wrote:
>> Something about like this?
>
>Looks good. One trivial gripe: you need to update psql/tab-complete.c

Thanks. Since I've heard nothing else, here is an updated patch that
does this, and also adds some documentation (please double check that
part though - not too sure on the markup).

>BTW, integrating PostgreSQL with WMI (Windows Management
>Instrumentation) would be neat, I think:

Eventually, it certainly would :-) And the performance monitor. But
that's for the future :-)

//Magnus

Attachment Content-Type Size
logging.patch application/octet-stream 16.9 KB