Re: Libpq linker error

From: "Magnus Hagander" <mha(at)sollentuna(dot)net>
To: "Daniel Gerardo Lucero Baylon" <daniel_baylon(at)yahoo(dot)com>,<pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Libpq linker error
Date: 2004-02-11 22:25:31
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
> I noticed that when compile a C program that uses libpq
> static library, linker need  following libraries:
>
> libpq.lib
> msvcrt.lib
> advapi32.lib
> wsock32.lib
> kernel32.lib
> user32.lib
> gdi32.lib
> winspool.lib
> uuid.lib
>
> If somebody gets same problem, maybe this could be helpful.

These are all the standard libraries used by almost all windows
programs. The only "non windows" library is msvcrt which is the MS
Visual C runtime, used by all programs made with MSVC.

Just link with them, and your program should work fine, no? What
specifically is your problem?

//Magnus

pgsql-interfaces by date

Next:From: Daniel Gerardo Lucero BaylonDate: 2004-02-11 22:26:34
Previous:From: Daniel Gerardo Lucero BaylonDate: 2004-02-11 22:21:50
Subject: Problem when I'm using libpq PQconnectdb function