Re: News Feed: PHP/Postgresql Advocacy

From: "Magnus Hagander" <mha(at)sollentuna(dot)net>
To: "David Costa" <geeks(at)dotgeek(dot)org>, <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: News Feed: PHP/Postgresql Advocacy
Date: 2004-02-21 16:07:05
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

>Basically everyone with a website and an rss parser can add the
>postgresql.org news anytime using our raw feed at
>http://www.dotgeek.org/pgnews/news.rss

This is great news - both for my personal aggregator and an internal
portal site. And thanks for the quick fix of the XML-schema issue on the
original file.

Now, if we could also have the events... ;-)

How often is the feed updated?

>Oh.. of course if Marc or Dave would like to see/try the
>sources for an
>official adoption, all yours, not urgent thou.

I think it would be nice with an official link on www.postgresql.org to
the RSS feed, and in that case the actual feed should probably be
located there too.

//Magnus