psqlODBC 08.04.0100 Release

From: "Hiroshi Saito" <z-saito(at)guitar(dot)ocn(dot)ne(dot)jp>
To: <pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: psqlODBC 08.04.0100 Release
Date: 2009-07-22 14:20:12
Lists: pgsql-announce
We are pleased to announce the release of psqlODBC 08.04.0100. For
details of the changes in this release, please see the notes at:
http://psqlodbc.projects.postgresql.org/release.html

With this release two versions of the driver are provided for Windows;
Then, libpq.dll and relation dll are included by official PostgreSQL 8.4.
'PostgreSQL ANSI' which supports single and multibyte applications
through the ANSI ODBC API, and 'PostgreSQL Unicode' which provides
Unicode support through the Unicode ODBC API. On Unix systems, the
driver type may be selected via a configure option. MSDTC is also
supported on Windows, and 64 bit support is now included in the source
code (binaries are not yet available).

psqlODBC may be downloaded from
http://www.postgresql.org/ftp/odbc/versions/ in source, Windows
Installer, merge module, and basic zip file formats.

Please post any bug reports to the pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org mailing list.

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all those involved with the
development, testing and bug fixing of the updated driver.

--
psqlODBC team.

pgsql-announce by date

Next:From: Kaori InabaDate: 2009-07-24 04:35:49