Setting up ODBC in Linux

From: prashanth k p <konkodi210(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Setting up ODBC in Linux
Date: 2009-04-22 14:28:57
Lists: pgsql-odbc
Hi All,
Our final goal is connect Postgre database from Oracle using
Oracle Heterogeneous service in Linux. The first step for this is enable
ODBC connectivity to Postgre database.

Tried googling and found many links which was explaining how to install ODBC
driver in Liunx but unfortunately none of them where successful.

If you help with steps to setup ODBC connectivity in Linux with right
software then it would be very useful or give right web URL where we can
follow

Please find the our config

PostGre DB serve     8.3.2    Windows 2003 server
Oracle Database       10G     2.4.21-37.ELsmp (Read Hat)

--
regards
Prashantha K P

pgsql-odbc by date

Next:From: Adam RuthDate: 2009-05-04 04:04:42