Triggers in 6.5.3

From: Nicolai(at)ISYS(dot)DK
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Triggers in 6.5.3
Date: 2001-12-21 10:36:30
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Is there any known problems by using triggers in 6.5.3 as opposed to 7.1.3?
Was there a maximum number of lines of code for a given trigger?

The problem is as follows (on 6.5.3 not 7.1.3):
I have made a function called to_text which is called from the trigger in
order to convert different kinds of types into text. When this trigger is
called from the trigger in 6.5.3, you get the message that to_text does not
exist.

Can anybody please tell me if you have any experience in this regard.
As I am not as of yet subscribed do the newsgroup I will appreciate a direct
reply.
Thanks in advance and season greetings to all :-)

Nicolai Borup Hansen

--
iSys ApS, Rosengården 5, DK-1174 København K
Tlf: +45 3332 2005, Fax: +45 3332 4705