SQL operators

From: Sharda Srinivasan <ShardaS(at)NIIT(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: SQL operators
Date: 2002-06-25 11:54:23
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hi,

Can you tell me about special operators that take more than two operands..

Thanks a lot

Regards,
Sharda
D-190
Ext-4633

Power your enterprise with custom solutions in eLearning and Knowledge
Management from NIIT - Knowledge Solutions. For details visit our website
http://www.ksb.niit.com

This electronic mail transmission contains confidential information intended
only for the person(s) named. Any use, distribution, copying or disclosure
by any other person is strictly prohibited. If you received this
transmission in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and then
destroy the message. Opinions, conclusions, and other information in this
message that do not relate to the official business of NIIT shall be
understood to be neither given nor endorsed by NIIT When addressed to NIIT
clients, any information contained in this e-mail is subject to the terms
and conditions in the governing client contract.