who can tell me the correct syntax to use dblink to talk to a table in another database

From: Jessica Richard <rjessil(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: who can tell me the correct syntax to use dblink to talk to a table in another database
Date: 2007-04-18 00:34:18
Lists: pgsql-admin
I installed the dblink module, run dblink.sql to my current database to use the dblink function, but I have not been successful to select a table from a remote database (cross reference).

Whoever knows how to use dblink, please show me the syntax to select another table in a remote database. Thanks a lot!

Jessica

 Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.

pgsql-admin by date