Re: adodb - absolutepage

From: Bjørn Ivar Katla <katla(at)bitmaker(dot)no>
To: Hiroshi Inoue <inoue(at)tpf(dot)co(dot)jp>
Cc: "pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: adodb - absolutepage
Date: 2010-10-28 13:42:07
Lists: pgsql-odbc
You are absolutely  right   -  the declarations of the file containing adUseClient was missing in my code and vbscript is very tolerant of declarations anywhere in the code...

I have tried with a 3 now  (adUseClient) and it works as it should.   Great - that means that I can continue with my move form MS SQL server to Linux/PostgreSQL.

regards and sorry for wasting your time with my own  shortcomings...

Bjørn Ivar Katla