pgwatch beta 2 available

From: PostgreSQL - Hans-Jürgen Schönig <postgres(at)cybertec(dot)at>
To: PostgreSQL Announce <pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: pgwatch beta 2 available
Date: 2011-08-12 14:17:52
Lists: pgsql-announce
we proudly announce the 2nd beta version of pgwatch, our freely available PostgreSQL monitoring tool.
pgwatch beta 2 fixes some bugs which have been in beta 1 and includes some serious improvements on the performance sides - especially when dealing with long time series.

pgwatch PostgreSQL monitor can be freely downloaded from

	best regards,

		hans-jürgen schönig

Cybertec Schönig & Schönig GmbH
Gröhrmühlgasse 26
A-2700 Wiener Neustadt, Austria

pgsql-announce by date

Next:From: Peter Andreas MöllerDate: 2011-08-12 16:24:44