UDT arrays

From: Lukas Eder <lukas(dot)eder(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: UDT arrays
Date: 2011-02-07 23:26:58
Lists: pgsql-jdbc
Hello,

I was wondering, is JDBC driver support for the combination of UDT's
and arrays planned for the near future? I couldn't find any
documentation on the JDBC drivers website.

Is there any specific reason (apart from the fact that UDT's and/or
ARRAYs are not used often) for this lack of implementation? Clearly,
the database itself supports this combination. I can easily insert and
select data from a table holding UDT arrays

Cheers
Lukas

pgsql-jdbc by date