Keyboard issues

From: Madis Spiegel <madis(dot)spiegel(at)skype(dot)net>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Keyboard issues
Date: 2008-11-26 11:06:09
Lists: pgadmin-support
Hi,

I'm running PgAdmin on a Macbook with OS X 10.5.5, the built-in
keyboard has a Swedish layout, but my input language is set to
Estonian. Now, because of that I'm missing the asterisk key, which is
the same key (next to the Enter key) on both Swedish and Estonian
layouts. If I switch the input language from Estonian to Swedish, then
it works fine. However, PgAdmin is the only application where this
problem occurs, everything else works fine.

Any ideas how to fix this?

Thanks,

--
Madis Spiegel

pgadmin-support by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2008-11-26 11:10:06