Re: JOB: Client Needs BI Developer (Rochester, MN)

From: "Keith Rutsky" <krutsky(at)wgen(dot)net>
To: "Andrew Dunstan" <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>, "abhinav kumar" <abhi(dot)tech(dot)netinc(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: JOB: Client Needs BI Developer (Rochester, MN)
Date: 2010-07-27 16:54:25
Lists: pgsql-jobs

Posts like this are why people hate recruiters. Legitimate corporate based recruiters like myself will now find it that much more difficult to be taken seriously by great folks because of this. I bet this guy spams people all day long with this message with barely 10% of the prospective candidates even matching the requirements. MEH

Keith Rutsky
Wireless Generation  |  55 Washington St.  |  Brooklyn, NY 11201
www.wirelessgeneration.com  |  Ph: 212.796.2289  |  F: 212.796.2452
We're hiring!