auto savepoint in a transaction

From: Mr Miquel Jordana <jjvmjv(at)yahoo(dot)es>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: auto savepoint in a transaction
Date: 2010-02-19 20:03:08
Lists: pgsql-jdbc
Hi,

    I know this question is discussed time ago, in 2007 exactly.
    But I found very useful this feature, and also I modified the JDBC driver to allow to configure it to work in that mode, mode I called "allowOnErrorResume".

    I suppose that lot of people wants this feature too For that I request to this project developers to check my changes and incorporated it the next JDBC driver release.

    Thanks

        Miquel

pgsql-jdbc by date

Next:From: list_usrDate: 2010-02-20 01:21:30