Re: could not receive data from client: Connection reset by peer

From: Doug Easterbrook <doug(at)artsman(dot)com>
To: bhanu udaya <udayabhanu1984(at)hotmail(dot)com>
Cc: Gary Giumarra <ggiumarra(at)yahoo(dot)com>, Chris Bartlett <c(dot)bartlett(at)paradise(dot)net(dot)nz>, pgAdmin Support <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Subject: Re: could not receive data from client: Connection reset by peer
Date: 2013-02-02 19:43:39
Lists: pgadmin-support
those specific issues are not pg_admin problems.   those come because your client application dropped the connection to the database and postgres logged it.

so either fix the client or have a good look at your network to see if it is flakey.

Doug Easterbrook
Arts Management Systems Ltd.
mailto:doug(at)artsman(dot)com
http://www.artsman.com
Phone (403) 536-1205    Fax (403) 536-1210