How to restore an entire server from a .sql file created with PGAdmin Backup Server?

From: Robert Frantz <rfrantz(at)cognitronix(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: How to restore an entire server from a .sql file created with PGAdmin Backup Server?
Date: 2011-08-17 18:59:59
Lists: pgsql-novice
I backed up my server using PGAdmin to plain text from one 9.0 server and now I
want to restore it to another 9.0 server.

But when I highlight the server in the tree, under the tools menu, restore is
grayed out.

The only references I've found discuss restoring individual databases with psql.

How do I restore an entire server from a .sql file (using PGAdmin?)

pgsql-novice by date

Next:From: Don ParrisDate: 2011-08-17 20:20:48