Re: privileges

From: Carol Walter <walterc(at)indiana(dot)edu>
To: Richard Broersma <richard(dot)broersma(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: privileges
Date: 2008-08-28 21:24:28
Lists: pgsql-admin
The problem is solved.  It wasn't until I tried to work with the
database in PhpPgAdmin that I got an error message that pointed me to
the solution.  I had not granted privileges to the schemas.  I had
never had to grant privs to a schema before and the documentation
seemed to indicate that it was only necessary in certain cases.  This
didn't seem to fit my circumstances.

Anyway, thanks for your help.

Carol