Download of ODBC driver

From: Frimann Vestrheim <frimann(dot)vestrheim(at)nst(dot)as>
To: "'pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Download of ODBC driver
Date: 2001-06-18 13:52:05
Lists: pgsql-odbc
To whom it may concern:

I'm having problems logging in on your Ftp site. I was aiming to download
your ODBC driver for the windows platform. A dialog prompting for user name
and password was presented and I selected anonymous connection, giving me
the option to state my e-mail address. However, I was not given admission. I
need an ODBC driver for PostgreSQL to verify whether a Customer can use this
as database platform for an application we supply.

Can anybody help?

With kind regards

Frimann Vestrheim
senior systemutvikler/senior system developer

Nordisk Språkteknologi as
P.O.Box 93
N-5701 Voss
Norway

Tel :	+47 56 52 20 00
Tel. dir:	+47 56 52 20 97
Mob	+47 93 00 71 29
Fax	+47 56 52 20 01
Mailto:frimann(dot)vestrheim(at)nst(dot)as
Internet: www.nst.as

pgsql-odbc by date

Next:From: Kovacs ZoltanDate: 2001-06-18 15:29:52