PK not being restored

From: Rajdeep Das <sendrajster(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PK not being restored
Date: 2009-06-23 06:05:02
Lists: pgsql-admin pgsql-hackers

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am using postgresql db server for our production environment. I have
created a schema by the name “application”. The public schema is not being
used at all. I have noticed that suddenly, the public schema is having some
table definition and a whole lot of functions. I have no idea where it came
from. For you reference I will list the four tables and a couple of
functions that has crept in my database’s public schema.

Tables:

pg_ts_cfg

pg_ts_cfgmap

pg_ts_dict

pg_ts_parser

Functions:

_get_parser_from_curcfg

_int_contained

The above extraneous db objects is interfering with the backup and restore
of my application’s database. As a result, when I restore my db, the primary
keys are not being restored.

Kindly advise.

Rajdeep

Ontrack Systems Ltd.