Dreamweaver 8 and PostgreSQL 'integration' with PHP???

From: "Greg Cocks" <gcocks(at)stoller(dot)com>
To: "PostgreSQL List - Novice" <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Dreamweaver 8 and PostgreSQL 'integration' with PHP???
Date: 2008-05-29 22:27:57
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hi Ya,

I recently got 'them' to buy me Dreamweaver 8, even though I liked
Notepad2 a lot!

I have written code to connect my web site to successfully connect
PostgreSQL to my dynamic web pages based on used input of parameters.

As you maybe know, one of its pre-defined scripting systems (sic?) in
Dreamweaver is PHP + MySQL.

Is there a similar extension (?) available for PostgreSQL?? I had a good
look over Adobe's Exchange site, Googled around, etc but no real luck -
suggestions? thoughts?

TIA! Cheers!

----------
Regards,
GREG COCKS
GIS Analyst V
gcocks(at)stoller(dot)com <blocked::mailto:gcocks(at)stoller(dot)com>
S. M. Stoller Corp
105 Technology Drive, Suite 190
Broomfield, CO 80021
www.stoller.com <blocked::http://www.stoller.com/>