From: "Greg Cocks" <gcocks(at)stoller(dot)com>
To: "PostgreSQL List - Novice" <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Date: 2008-01-25 21:00:12
Lists: pgsql-novice

I am looking at options to chart dynamic data held in the PostgreSQL
database pushed out to the web 'pages' via PHP, time series data in a
scientific setting such as groundwater levels from a transducer...

I was seeking any input anyone might care to offer...

Initial searching found these:

* (with newbie tutorial I
found at )

* (simple example explained
here --> )

*	Or any other thoughts??

(I guess I could maybe pull together US$100 for licence if needed...)

I don't need anything fancy, as the technical data analysis will be done
inside the network with ODBC, etc... this is more for the less-technical
web page user to see the data graphically... (much like they can see it
spatially via MapServer...)

Thanks in advance!

GIS Analyst V
gcocks | at | <blocked::mailto:gcocks(at)stoller(dot)com>
S. M. Stoller Corp
105 Technology Drive, Suite 190
Broomfield, CO 80021 <blocked::>
303-443-1408 fax
303-546-4422 direct
303-828-7576 cell

pgsql-novice by date

Next:From: Greg CocksDate: 2008-01-25 21:01:18