pgedit.com is pleased to announce the release of pgEdit 1.2, a
powerful tool for PostgreSQL database development and administration.
Changes since the release of version 1.1 include:
* New grid-based query browser tool. Result sets of any size are
efficiently handled using automatic cursor management.
* Definition (e.g. function, table, trigger) parsing and searching
* Added option to store preferences (e.g. last connection, syntax
mode, character encoding, etc.) in comments within the source file.
* Implemented multiple-level undo operations.
* Compatibility with PostgreSQL 8.1 (includes psql 8.1). Added tab
completion support for new 8.1 SQL commands.
* Integrated PHP 5.1 which includes support for prepared statement
processing and execution.
pgEdit 1.2 operates in trial mode for 30 days without a registration
key. There are no feature limitations or restrictions during the
See http://pgedit.com/products for screenshots and a complete list of
John DeSoi, Ph.D.
Power Tools for PostgreSQL
pgsql-announce by date
|Next:||From: Marc G. Fournier||Date: 2006-04-15 00:21:31|
|Subject: PgFoundry vServer Upgrade on Saturday, April 15th, 2006|
|Previous:||From: OfficeTalk Support||Date: 2006-04-10 10:56:04|
|Subject: Innovationaward 2006 of Initiative Mittelstand - for OfficeTalk|