Re: PG planning randomly ?

From: "Laurent Raufaste" <analogue(at)glop(dot)org>
To: "Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PG planning randomly ?
Date: 2008-02-26 20:05:24
Lists: pgsql-performance

Here's the first definition of the <@ operator in my dump:

--
-- Name: <@; Type: OPERATOR; Schema: public; Owner: postgres
--

Our data was created on an older PG (8.1.x) but we installed 8.2.x
from scratch, only dumping the schema and the data in it. I used ltree

Do you think an update of ltree, or better of the database will fix
the problem ?

We plan on upgrading to the 8.3 branch in the next weeks, but this
behavior can't wait this much as our servers are overburned from time
to time =(

Thanks for your help ;)

--
Laurent Raufaste