Npgsql2 Preview Release is available

From: "Francisco Figueiredo Jr(dot)" <fxjrlists(at)yahoo(dot)com(dot)br>
To: npgsql-devel(at)pgfoundry(dot)org
Cc: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org, mono-brasil(at)listas(dot)cipsga(dot)org(dot)br, mono-list <mono-list(at)ximian(dot)com>
Subject: Npgsql2 Preview Release is available
Date: 2007-07-11 22:26:38
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hi all!

After so much time without updates, we released Npgsql2 Preview Update.

This version uses the 2.0 apis and have providers support. It is a preview release only because there are many missing bits which will be added on future releases.

Important Notice: As we are changing license to BSD it may be possible that future releases have some missing features which is present in this release. This is due to the fact we may not be able to get a permission to relicense the patch to new license. If this happens, we will let you know. We also will work hard to reimplement the missing parts.

It is availabe in the usual place:

Please, give it a try and let us know what you think.

Thanks all for you help.

Francisco Figueiredo Jr.
Npgsql Lead Developer
Mono Project Contributor
MonoBrasil Project Founder Member
 - Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?
 - That depends a good deal on where you want to get to.
 		-- Lewis Carroll "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland"

Novo Yahoo! CadĂȘ? - Experimente uma nova busca.

pgsql-interfaces by date

Next:From: Koen VermeerDate: 2007-07-12 15:52:50