Microolap Technologies Ltd is happy to announce the availability of
new version of PostgresDAC, now version 2.0.2.
PostgresDAC is the powerful component suite for Delphi/C++Builder and
PostgreSQL 7.x, 8.x/Pervasive Postgres. It allows you to create
Delphi/C++Builder applications with direct access to
PostgreSQL/Pervasive Postgres DB without BDE and ODBC.
Top reasons to use PostgresDAC:
- PostgresDAC is a royalty-free product;
- 100% native Delphi code;
- support of Delphi 2005 (Win32 edition), 5-7, C++Builder 5-6 and PostgreSQL 7.x, 8.x;
- only 300-400 Kb are added to your .exe file;
- full compatibility with all the existing data-aware controls and report designers;
- full support of the BLOB fields;
- TDBImageEx component for JPEG images support included in the package for free (with sources);
- detailed help system and a lot of various demo applications;
- and much more.
For more details and to download trial version
To learn more and to download the evaluation version visit
Link for direct download:
Also available as bundle with "Interactive SQL for PostgreSQL".
Educational and Academic organizations, their employers and students,
medical organizations will get 50% discount by request
Registered users can download the new version using their private area
at Microolap's site.
Thank you for your time!
Microolap Technologies Ltd http://www.microolap.com
Torry's Delphi Pages http://www.torry.net
pgsql-announce by date
|Next:||From: Ned Lilly||Date: 2005-04-25 15:02:43|
|Subject: OpenRPT (was Re: [ANNOUNCE] == PostgreSQL Weekly News - April 24
|Previous:||From: David Fetter||Date: 2005-04-25 07:26:20|
|Subject: == PostgreSQL Weekly News - April 24 2005 ==|