pgmemcache 1.0rc1...

From: Sean Chittenden <sean(at)chittenden(dot)org>
To: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: pgmemcache 1.0rc1...
Date: 2004-12-18 01:01:49
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Howdy. As many may have noticed, I've been working on getting
pgmemcache in shape for the 8.0 release. Well, I'm nearly done, but
thought I'd give the folks here on hackers@ a chance to thump on things
and start using it or testing with it. There's now a real installation
process and documentation (API, requirements, setup, install, examples,
etc.).

Tarball:
http://people.FreeBSD.org/~seanc/pgmemcache/

Docs (included in tarball):
http://people.FreeBSD.org/~seanc/pgmemcache/README.pgmemcache

Please use it, thump, test, etc. This should work in a pre-8.0
environment too, fwiw. I don't have any 7.X boxen around though,
they're all on 8.X now. :) I'm very interested in feedback. Anyway,
please let me know if anyone has any questions or problems. I'm
holding off on posting to announce@ for another week or so, maybe after
the 8.0 release. -sc

--
Sean Chittenden