Regarding Postgres Monitoring

From: "sushma pandey" <sushhma(dot)pandey(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Regarding Postgres Monitoring
Date: 2007-07-19 07:27:37
Lists: pgsql-admin
Dear Sir/Ma'm,

We are using Postgres  as a database for our application.We are looking for
a monitoring tool for Postgres.
Can you please provide any information about which is the best monitoring
tool to use which gives good results about the performance of
postgres.Wehave gone through tools like hyperic hq but we would like
to know your
suggestions on the beast tool.
Any help from your side would make us highly grateful.

Thanks in advance,
Sushma Pandey,
Software Engineer.

pgsql-admin by date

Next:From: Hannes DorbathDate: 2007-07-19 07:31:12